As ATM managment: we;
- Establish, implement and maintain a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015 standard,
- Ensure and implement applicable conditions by continuously monitoring the effectiveness of the system and making necessary improvements,
- Work in accordance with the laws and regulations,
- Keep customer satisfaction at the highest level,
- Provide necessary resources and using resources effectively by eliminating transactions that do not create value,
- Encourage leadership and employee participation in all our processes in order to create a participatory and pluralistic management approach,
- Committed to create a faster and more efficient working system by using technological opportunities with our suppliers and customers.
Our Quality Management System;
- Input control,
- Process Control,
- Final Control,
- Supplier Management,
ATM applies Kaizen, 5 S, Poka Yoke, TPM… techniques to ensure its production quality and to increase production efficiency.